CIMRM 369 - Altar mentioning Arimanius and Pater Patrum. Rome
According to the quotation, presumably from the CIL, this item is an altar, found at the base of the Esquiline in 1655 and in the Vatican Museum.
The monument is in the Vatican Museum, in the Galleria Lapidaria, where it is number 78. It is described by Amelung as "a three-sided base, consecrated to the Deus Arimanius by an Agrestius, V. C. H. 0.95 m, Br. 0.45 m., each side 0.35 m. Fine-grained yellowish marble. Slightly worn edges. An Attic column base, trimmed on three sides. The inscription is on the wider side. There is a large dowel hole, with mortar, on the top.1