CIMRM 839, 840, 841, 842, 843 - The Rudchester altars, Hadrian's Wall, Britain
The PLV site gives the inscriptions as follows, which are more up-to-date than the CIMRM:
See CIMRM 838, the Rudchester Mithraeum.
Note that Rudchester is also given as "Rutchester" in 19th century literature, and is the site of ancient Vindobala2.
In August 1844, workmen for a local farmer were engaged in extracting stone from a mound of earth on Hadrian's Wall, which covered the remains of the way-station of Vindobala. They discovered five altars "on the outside of what had been the walls of the station". Three of these, the most complete, were extracted in November 1844 and taken to Otterburn Castle; the other two were removed on 18 December and taken to the Newcastle society of antiquaries. In 1845 the finds were published in Archaeologia Aeliana, with a plate.3 Four of the altars bore inscriptions; the fifth was smaller and uninscribed.
A drawing of the four inscribed altars was published by Thomas Surridge in 1853.4
A table of which item is which would seem useful:
In Archaeologia Aeliana 4, p.14, the following description is given of the fifth altar, not mentioned by Vermaseren:
Further excavations took place in the 1950's.5